Return & Refunds
Terms and Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
1. The minimum order GBP 500.
2. All orders must be paid for in advance by direct bank transfer or UK Cheque.
3. Orders will only be shipped after receipt of cleared funds.
4. Quotation for shipping will be provided on request.
For all wholesale enquiries, please email:
• Other Notice
SHIPPING.We aim to despatch all orders within 24-48 hours, from our premises after receipt of cleared payment. · Delivery time is a best estimate. There are no guarantees for the exact date/time of delivery.
Please verify your address during checkout as we will not be responsible for any incorrect or undeliverable addresses. If you need us to ship to an alternative address, please make sure to edit/change the shipping address at the checkout.
Combined Shipping: Where multiple items are ordered for the same address, we may, if necessary, combine items
Please note for orders that exceed 2.0KG, please contact us to obtain a shipping quotation.
PAYMENT. We accept payment by UK Cheque, Direct Bank Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Cards and Paypal.
Please note, charges may apply for credit card payments
REFUNDS/RETURNS POLICY. We know you will be 100% delighted with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item in its original, resaleable and sealed condition. For Refunds, Please allow 7 days from the date of receipt. Refunds, are limited to the price of the item, and will not include postage, shipping or handling costs. It is your responsibility to ensure that the item(s) is/are returned safely to our premises.
1. We accept returns for refund, providing item is in original, unused, unworn condition with all tags/seals attached, and in its original packaging.
2. Customers must contact us within 3 days of receiving the order with details (and provide images if requested/needed) so we can evaluate the situation and provide options, including but not limited to return.
3. Used, worn, missing/removed tags, items without original packaging are not eligible for return.
4. Original shipping cost is not refundable. We will deduct shipping costs and refund the price of the item(s).
5. Return shipping cost is the customer’s responsibility.
6. We are unable to process your refund or exchange until we receive the product back. We strongly advise that you obtain a proof of postage receipt when sending your item back to us. You will also need to pay for any further shipping costs if you are exchanging an item.
7. We cannot cancel your purchase when you return your product in a used condition.
- Non-refundable items due to health and hygiene purposes - Perfumes, Concentrated Perfume Oils, Aqua, Bakhoor, Skin Care products, body care products, and other cosmetics.
- We do not allow exchanges or refunds for any products which you have an allergic reaction too. If you do experience an allergic reaction cease use. Samaperfumes.co.uk is not responsible for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. It is the customers responsibility to know which products or ingredients he or she is allergic to. We cannot verify evidence of an adverse reaction with an online customer due to their inability to present in person.
9. You have to take reasonable care of the product prior to return – specifically, the products must not have been damaged.
10. We cannot cancel your purchase when you return your product in a used condition.
11. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used to pay for the purchase.
12. Where an order is cancelled after we despatch the customer will be under a duty to return them to us using a secure and traceable shipping method within 7 days in a resaleable conditions as specified above.
Our returns address can be found on the contact us page.